Job VacanciesAdministrative Assistant
Posted April 2, 2013
Title: Administrative Assistant
Salary Range: Depending on Qualifications
Must have at least a two-year degree in Office Administration or equivalent work experience. Must have a well-developed communication and interpersonal skills. Must be computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Word, and other related office software. Must read, speak, and write, English and Palauan.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serve as the executive secretary to the Administrator and the Board of Trustees.
2. Responsible for ensuring that SSA personnel records are updated and maintained.
3. Responsible for arranging Staff and Board Meetings.
4. Responsible for organizing office events.
5. Responsible for maitaining Agency's office supplies.
6. Serve as a back-up for the Administrative Officer in case of absence.
7. Perform other tasks as assigned by the Administrator.
If you are an innovative self-starter with excellent work ethics, positive attitude and not afraid of hard work, and you meet the above listed qualifications, we would like to talk to you. Employment applications are availabe at our office and on our website: www.ropss.org. Please forward your completed employment application, along with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Ms. Dillusech Sadang.
Qualifications: Must be a practicing physician or registered nurse, with at least five (5) years of clinical care or nursing experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience and at least two (2) years experience in utilization review. Certification in Utilization Review or Utilization Management is a plus.
Download SSA Job Application
Thank you in advance for your interest in joining our Agency and we look forward to meeting with you. To complete your application, please fill out our Job Application and submit it with an attached resume to the Social Security Administration office.